All Topics / General Property / Book Launch… You’re invited!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I am currently sending out an email to the database, but just in case you missed it, here’s the text again…

It’s taken the better part of half a year, but I’m delighted to announce that my second book – titled ‘$1,000,000 in Property in One Year’ – is now finished and will be released soon!

To celebrate, I’d like to invite you to join Damian (my nervous-wreck of an editor), together with family and closest friends at a special evening to formally commemorate the launch.

What’s Planned…

I plan to give a detailed forty minute key note speech titled:

‘The art of investing – the seven traits of successful investors’.

Afterwards I hope to be able to pretend to be like a movie star by signing copies of the book and posing for photographs (wink).

Seriously though – I’m planning for this to be an entertaining evening to celebrate a personal milestone, as well as having a few laughs while talking about successful property investing.

Door Prize!

The good news keeps coming because, at each event, I’ll be giving away a fabulous door price to one lucky attendee… 2 tickets to one of my upcoming Property Masterclasses (value $1,190)

Where and When?

The times and dates are as follows:

* Sydney: Tuesday 5th October 2004
    * Brisbane: Friday 8th October 2004
    * Melbourne: Thursday 14th October 2004

Registration is at 6:30pm for a 7pm start. I expect the event to conclude no later than 9pm.

The venue details will be supplied via email.

How Much?

It’s totally FREE as it’s my gift to thank you for being a member of the PropertyInvesting.com community. Furthermore, you can bring up to three other guests too (while seats remain).

However, I should point out that there is strictly limited seating available so tickets will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis.

How to Book

It’s simple – you can book online (remember it’s FREE) by visiting: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/sima/click.php?id=10

After you have submitted your details we’ll shoot you an immediate confirmation email which will include your ticket number. Note that some

NOTE: Hotmail accounts may experience difficulty in receiving this email – if this is the case then please drop us a line at: [email protected] and we will resend your ticket/confirmation.

IMPORTANT: Please only book if you seriously plan on attending as otherwise you’ll stuff up our logistics.

Well, I’m looking forward to meeting you at the launch so be sure to come and say ‘hi’!

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Scotty BScotty B
    @scotty-b

Hi

Does that mean the book will be available at the Perth show??? Please[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

G, day Mr Knight.
    I have recieved your email and I will be wanting to attend but where in sydney will the launch be.
    As I live very far from the city I will need to know in advance to be sure thet I could make it on time as well as knowing my parking options.

thanks.

Profile photo of alwayscuriousalwayscurious
    Participant
    @alwayscurious

Oh Pick me! PICK ME!!!! for the lucky door prize… oh please please! :D

Woo. An event. I’m excited. I’m there, with bells ON. :D
    (I’ll be the guy with the BIG GRIN)

Profile photo of babu88babu88
    Participant
    @babu88

I would like to come to the book launch in Sydney very much. However, that day we will be driving back to Sydney from Melbourne – so sorry to miss it.

Profile photo of 7 Years7 Years
    Participant
    @7-years

Hi Steve,

Earlier today I tried to register for the Sydney Launch, only to receive an email that is booked out and that I’m on the waiting list.

Extremely disappointed.

Regards,

Mark

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Since a lot of people who might like to come might not be able to, for whatever reasons. And or if I’ve just noticed the seats are full up.

Would the speech be able to be recorded some way (since it’s FREE)? Then send the CD to me and I will stream it thru a web site. So that every one can listen to ‘The art of Investing” speech, thru there computer speakers at home!

I’m offering to do this for free. All i need to be done is to send me a copy of the CD and I can set up the streaming of the media within half and hour.

Profile photo of 7 Years7 Years
    Participant
    @7-years

Hi Steve,

Thanks for increasing the venue size in Sydney. Because of this I have managed to secure a seat, so see you on the night.

So again, thanks.

Regards,

Mark
    [thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Steve

Received your invite via email this morning.

However I send my apologies but I won’t be able to come.

All the best for a very successful book launch.

Regards

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

Hi Steve

Ive tried the links from both this thread and the email but both come up web page unavailable.
    I’m trying to book for Melbourne. Is it booked out?

Regards

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I had the same problem; the page came up unavailable, and the email I sent was undeliverable.

Celivia

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Are you going to go, Cel?

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I’d love to go, but I’m not 100% sure yet if I can. Who else is going to the Sydney venue?
    Are you going, Kay?

Celivia

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Dunno now, Cel. I was really looking forward to it, but I might have to go away for a while. I got a scarey phone call this evening and I might have to leave sydney- a friend of mine’s in a big mess and I am trying to do what I can to make sure she’s safe. I may not be here for Steve’s forum :o(

kay henry

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I’m trying to book for Melbourne too and also getting web page unavailable and the email bounces.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of luckyoneluckyone
    @luckyone

Hi Steve,
    Can I come too? I really, really want to go to the Sydney launch. And can you book in my hubby Scott too? We’ve both been trying to book it online since we received your e-mail yesterday but we’re both getting page unavailable.
    Thanks,
    Lucy

Thanks,
    Luckyone

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Kay – I hope everything’s allright for your friend.

Kind Regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

Hi Steve,

I too am having trouble booking as it wont display the page!

I would like to attend the Melbourne one with a couple of friends (if I can get time off!)

Trisha[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of burbonbillburbonbill
    Participant
    @burbonbill

i wanna come to the sydney as well but cant get in to the site to open it and have sent two emails and no responce as yet live in sydney thanks burbonbill

Profile photo of mikestmikest
    @mikest

Hi Steve

Just got the e-mail about the book launch and have been trying to get the web page, but keep get that it is unavailable.

I would like to go the the Brisbane launch please!!!

Many thanks

Mike

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.