All Topics / Heads Up! / Adelaide Investors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi All, The dreaded computer virus has wiped out my address book so, I have to let Adelaide Real Estate Investors Group & any others who may be interested that the September 14th Meeting will start at 6.30 pm at 3rd floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide (Cnr Hutt St). If you haven’t been yet, now is the time. Lots of experienced people to network with, plenty of interesting discussion, special guests,loads of information. Costs nothing except your involvement, time, and a gold coin for a cuppa. Just email me at [email protected] & I will send you an information form & more info
    Regards Summo

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder for those who would like to attend the AREIG xmas dinner which is to be held at Katts on O’Connell St North Adelaide on the 27th November, you’ll need to place a $10pp deposit. Since its getting reasonably close, i will need to pay the deposit relatively soon.

Thanks and hope to see you all at Tuesday’s meeting.

Kim [biggrin]

Profile photo of GambiniGambini
    @gambini

Finally found some adelaide investers i tried emailing you but my email doesnt want to work so i cross my fingers and wait for response

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.