All Topics / General Property / Invercargill & Dunedin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Who has bought in or near these centres and what do you think of their future prospects?

Shawn

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Shawn,

do a search on Invercargill – this was discussed quite recently and westan from this forum lives in NZ and knows those towns back 2 front – you can PM him.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi shawn

Invercargill and dunedin ?

firstly Dunedin is Hot and you may struggle to get cash positive but i really like the city and its potential. the Uni, etc make it a great place.

Invercargill you need to be careful of, as the city just recently started to experience a few vacant homes, make sure the home has good heating and it should be alright. I wrote up a 3 page report on Invercargill about the positives and negatives, email me if you want it.

(i own 2 properties in Dunedin and 2 in Invercargill)
    regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.