All Topics / Opinionated! / [worried]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of propertypropropertypro
    @propertypro

Hi folks,

I’m new (last week) to the site and am keen to get involved and learn more (and apply it) about +CF investing. I work as a technical writer (things like manuals etc) in Canberra and was wondering if anyone can put me in touch with a networking group here.

Have enjoyed reading the forum posts and look forward to attending seminars and meeting some of you.

Thanks

Jenny

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Drop me an email and I will send you some stuff about a group I am aware of.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of GavinGavin
    @gavin

Simon,

Re your ad NoDoc 65% what is the interest rate and can you borrow for a rural property, or is that a question they will ask, re my post in the finance section “finance for rural Property.

regards

gavin

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

NODOC refers to no income or employment questions – not even to quote an earnings figure.

Yes it is available for country residential properties.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.