All Topics / Forum Frolic / $10K To Start?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Question No.1:If you have $10K right now and you only have 10 working days to make it $11K (guarantee).

What will you do?

If you can answer Question No.1:
    Which you can make $1K starting with just $10K in just 10 working days, why wouldn’t you repeat the process which is successful?

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

What if I got job which is paying more than 1k for 10 days so I will have 11k easily in 10 days.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Mortgage Consultant

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by **PropertyGuRu**:

What if I got job which is paying more than 1k for 10 days so I will have 11k easily in 10 days.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Mortgage Consultant

Yes you can do that, but not forever!

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

It can be done, even guaranteed, but the real question is not HOW, but rather, at WHAT RISK LEVEL???

Remember, a fool and his/her money will soon part ways if they gamble on chance!!!

Jo

Profile photo of MalachiiMalachii
    Participant
    @malachii
    Originally posted by Monopoly:

It can be done, even guaranteed, but the real question is not HOW, but rather, at WHAT RISK LEVEL???

Remember, a fool and his/her money will soon part ways if they gamble on chance!!!

Jo

If its guaranteed – where’s the risk – isn’t that what a guarantee is for?????

That sort of return is quite easy as a one off but to do consistantly every 10 days would be a challenge. Maybe if you made it once a month you might get a few more takers. That sort of return trading shares isn’t too hard to do consistantly every month

@monopoly

Malachii,

Just because something is “guaranteed” doesn’t mean it doesn’t have risks associated with it; granted it may not be a risk of monetary loss, rather it could encompass more emotionally driven stressors (thus risking one’s health).

Making 1K every 10 days is a tremendously huge claim, and sustaining such long term targets is near impossible (I say near, because I am sure many share traders have done this at some point), although from my little knowledge of this investment vehicle, the greater the risk, the better the return!!!

Overall, the likelihood of such a continued success will IMO only guarantee disappointment!!!
    There is much truth in the adage “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”!!!

Jo

Participant
    @jetdollars

Malachii,

I agreed with you if it is one-off, but consistently say 1 year is not easy.

So do you think can do it each month for 1 year consistently?

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi JetDollars,

i made just under a $1k today, trading options, and some shares, but in doing so, i had to put about $15k up to make that money… but still there was some potential risk..

… though, if my broker didnt go out for laugh, during 1-2pm when the option market closes, would have easily made another $500 plus…

will tell you tomorrow, how my system is going… lol, but it could always go the opposite way…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

@monopoly

JetD,

It appears my reply post was deemed inappropriate, and consequently so too my thoughts on your rhetorical question. Part of the answer to your question was contained in my response but I guess it ‘s wording was not to your (or another moderator’s/admins) liking.[blink]

Hence, as my thoughts on this matter were silenced, I have no option but to sit this dance out (so-to-speak). But hey, maybe I’ll just sit-back, read and learn, as you enlighten me with what YOU yourself would/could do!!!

Jo

Participant
    @jetdollars

Still In School,

Thank you for your responded and I looking forward to hear more about your system and it’s going.

SIS, Do you think my question is a rhetorical question? I don’t think the question is overelaborate or exaggeration at all. I hope your drive up north as pleasant as you expected.

I am looking forward to hear from other opinion and learn from it.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I will keep on doing what I am currently doing

you dont say if the money you make is spent

you just say if you can earn it…do I read that right?

Well guess I am on track then….I earn it, I spend it…wihtout the 10k to begin, but is that cheating…hmmmn…

” a blind man may see what a sighted man may not”

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by elves:

I will keep on doing what I am currently doing

you dont say if the money you make is spent

you just say if you can earn it…do I read that right?

Well guess I am on track then….I earn it, I spend it…wihtout the 10k to begin, but is that cheating…hmmmn…

Oh well, if that the way you want to do it then I guess it’s fine.

I believe there is a system out there that can do it.

This is to do with investing not working for someone else.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

@still-in-school

Hi JetDollars,

had a killer day on Friday again, but unfortunately, had one bad trade that went wrong, due to a trading halt and pre-open during the day… all in all, made a quick $30 – $50 for that day, but that trading halt, took profits of a couple $100 dollars out, leaving me only with the $30 – $50, the system aint to crash hot, very basic, but consitent set of rules and simple to use, but you know where i get my options data, its mainly position and exiting option trades within 5 – 10mins and no longer holding for that long… but lol… only you know that…

apart from that, the drive to Brissy was alright, a killler drive, but all here safe and sound…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

there are more ways to earn money than to work for someone, like there are no limits for those who know no bounds, gee why only 1K?or even 10?

I guess we should be talking property here yeah? not shares? or options?

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

I would like to know how it is done, but Im not too good at the trading thing so will stick with property and be happy with making money SLOWLY for the short term anyway,

Im not into risking my health/stress levels…

Trisha[confused2]

@still-in-school

Hi JetDollars,

system is going very well, bought a few options today… they sky rocketed and went up 40%, bought only 18 contracts for about $5k, but there still in the market, have about profit of just under $2k, will sell them off tomorrow, but my other options are looking very good… probably you could say, in the last week and with tomorrow goings, about $1k a day… have been averaging..

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

@still-in-school

Hi JetDollars,

just sold the options then, sold them at a 70% profit in less than say 24 hours, could have held for another 10 mins and made another $1500, but im happy with todays work… bought some options straight away again… there looking great at the moment.. no movement in price yet… but lets wait and see how the days goes

thats $5k in four days… so far…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Participant
    @jetdollars

Still In School,

Good to see you are making money, but my question remain in place whether that can be done everyday for the next one year. If that can be done then I have to agree with you that your system is working.

Anyone else got other system beside option trading?

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

SIS Your On A Run, Go For It!! [biggrin].

Just hope it doesn’t come undone, like so quickly it can. Just remember to be very careful and stick with your rules.

And don’t get greedy.

@still-in-school

Hey Jaffasoft,

everything going very good… will be exiting out of some of my positions later today.. but mainly most of my options are now at the money… which is great… and the expiry date on them are 28th October… so plenty time for them too keep going…

the good news is, didnt make any money yesterday (didnt sell any stock), but im up about $2500… still this is too early, but will exit later this afternoon… main concern is its, friday, people wanting to lock in profits and exiting long positions…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.