All Topics / Help Needed! / Furniture Storage – Need Good Advice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Ricardo B.Ricardo B.
    @ricardo-b.

I am seriously considering house sitting as a way of saving more money to invest in properties, which I plan to do the next 3 to 5 years. I’ve got some antique furniture and bits and pieces that I want to keep and would need to store. I’m going to start looking in the Yellow Pages, but I was wondering if there’s somebody out there that can suggest some other “secret, alternative, creative” cost-effective solutions. I’ve also read somewhere that antique furniture may be in demand (as short-term rental items) to decorate properties that need to be sold, any suggestions along those lines?

Thanks!

Ricardo.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

When we lived overseas I built my mum a new garden shed – stored our stuff and it was win win all around.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Ricardo B.Ricardo B.
    @ricardo-b.

Dear Simon,

Sounds like a great idea, only I don’t have anybody to build a garden shed for, so I’ll just have to start thinking…

Thanks!

Ricardo.

Profile photo of wanting morewanting more
    @wanting-more

Do u live in Adeliade by any chance? always looking at ways to redecorate my own home would be be happy to oblige [biggrin]
    I only sold my last Carters Guide To Antiques last week as well..[biggrin]
    Wanting More ( you bet)

Profile photo of Ricardo B.Ricardo B.
    @ricardo-b.

Dear Wanting More,

I live in Melbourne, actually and I’m not quite ready to start selling any of my antiques, though I may in the near future, in which case I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks for your kind offer.

Ricardo B.

Ricardo Bonel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.