All Topics / Forum Frolic / Sick in the church

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

One Sunday morning, a little girl and her mother go to church. Halfway through, the little girl tells her mother she’s going to be sick. Her
    mother tells her to go in the bushes behind the church. The girl leaves and comes back after about five minutes. Her mother asks her if she threw up.

”Yes,” the girl says. “But I didn’t have to go all the way ’round the back.
    There was a box near the front door that said ‘For the Sick.”’

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Donations To The Preacher

After the church service, a little boy told the pastor he was going to give him a lot of money when he grew up.
    ”Well, thank you,” the pastor replied, ”but why?”
    ”Because my daddy says you’re one of the poorest preachers we’ve ever had!”

Late

A man was late for an interview and couldn’t find parking. So he parked ileagally, and fearing a fine, he wrote on a piece of paper: “As we
    forgive those who trespass against us….”and put it on the inside of his windscreen. He thought to himself: ‘When the inspector sees the message, he
    will pass by and not give me a fine.

When the man returned from the interview, he was furious to see a parking ticket under his wiper. He snatched it off and turned it over and saw a
    message on the back…..’and lead us not into temptation’.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

Great Jokes Geo,

Keep em coming!

(giggle) Trisha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.