All Topics / Creative Investing / Old / Lewis o’brien seminar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of terry.sterry.s
    @terry.s

Just reading some old posts and came across one from Lewis Obrien re a seminar on 26 august 2004.

Im interested in the topics,although i am currently wrapping in NSW.

What was discussed ,were there any handouts,I would have been happy to pay the $44 for such knowledge,unfortunately by not logging on i missed out.[angry2]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Terry,

yes there were handouts and a good CD package with notes.

The best thing to do I believe is sit with him – he has a special package to discuss with you the legalities of wraps and how they apply to the market for just over $200.00 i think. – call his office up or email him to confirm – its not that much cost considering yu’re already doing wrapping.

kind regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi terry.s!

The info was fairly specific to Victoria – the veiw and feedback from Vic Consumer Affairs after a few complaints. On a more national level the UCCC was also discussed. The CD was not from Lewis but from Michael Gruber – who did a presentation on his product LoanAlert. Sorry if I stepped on your toes geo…

Cheers,
    Greg.

Profile photo of terry.sterry.s
    @terry.s

What does the product loan alert provide?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Terry,

it’s helpful if you plan to do several wraps

it provides statements of outstanding accounts including payemts from both sides (your loan repaymenst and theirs), interest reports and structres all your financials for you.

There is a trial version you can download from Gruber’s website but I don’t have that URL with me at the moment.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

The URL is http://www.loanalert.com.au

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.