All Topics / Heads Up! / George Mihos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Anyone dealt with him in the past. Apparently, he’s been voted for Australian of the Year 2005…

What are your opinions?

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

<<<<Apparently, he’s been voted for Australian of the Year 2005>>>>

Yeah – by his mates no doubt. Do a search on him. There are many threads about him.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Thanks Yack.

I did a search on him and only found one link that only had his name in it – not much else.

I might go to his seminar tomorrow night.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of ExpatExpat
    @expat

Hey mate

You should look up “today not tommorrow institute” and see what it comes up with.

As well theres an article about him in the SMH links from that thread i mentioned above

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Here’s the link from the other thread about Today Not Tomorrow Institute:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/12094.html

kay henry

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by Derek:

Hi Geo,

GM is a former associate of HK.

Hi Derek,

sorry mate, but I went to his seminar a few nights ago and disagree. He came across as honest and sweared that the media has mis-represented him in having any connecetion with HK. Apparently (according to GM) the only connection he ever had with him is when GM took HK to court (not for any relation to being an associate) and the matter was resolved with an out of court settlement.

Ofcourse, he had to promote his 3 – 8k seminar being held in October at the end of his presentation but hey if you don’t like his 3-day seminar, you can get your complete money back minus $295 administration fee – no questions asked. I thought that was reasonable as long as you can get the refund if you are not satisfied.

Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

<<<<<Apparently (according to GM) the only connection he ever had with him is when GM took HK to court (not for any relation to being an associate) and the matter was resolved with an out of court settlement.>>>>

And you believed him. My understanding of the case was that Henry Kaye owed him for commissions. Mihos was a salesperson for Henry Kaye.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Geo,

According to the linked first article in The Age

Property adviser Henry Kaye settled out of court yesterday after an earlier County Court determination that found his company, Investmentsource Corporation, had breached contracts with a former business partner.

Associate does give the wrong impression so I’ll withdraw that but the ‘partner’ referred to was none other than GM.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Derek,

not saying your right or wrong – just that we shouldn’t believe everything we read in the paper. I’ve met alot of guru’s and seminar hoakes – however, he across as genuine and clearly stated for the record that he had no connection whatsover with HK…who knows, I could be mislead.

I’ll ask him plainly and bluntly to clear up who he is.

regards,
    Geo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.