All Topics / Forum Frolic / too much time spent on forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

i think i may be spending too much time on this forum… had a dream last night that Steve had set up an investing school in the brisbane CBD and i volunteered to be the secretary, the building had a pool, staff gym and sauna that people kept getting locked in…
    very strange, property guru was the other admin worker and he was telling me who all the other forum members were, funny how i’ve no idea what everyone looks like…
    so perhaps it’s time to scale back my forum time..

have a good week,

e x

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hehe e x, perhaps it’s time to go cold turkey for a while [biggrin].

Celivia

Profile photo of david e-noosadavid e-noosa
    @david-e-noosa

If you find yourself compelled to check on a forum the minute you get back near your computer its time to rethink the situation.

I have been a net user (sounds bad) since ’95 and a forum/message board user since 1998, very heavy user I will admit until about 12mths ago. At its worst I even had to laeve visitors and check the board so enuff was enuff.

David J
    Licenced Agent/Sales Manager

http://www.e-noosa.com.au
    [email protected]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Good one emc…I Can sympathise with you mate. I believe Im in the same boat[confused2]

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

me as admin member [cap] yes that’s true I know and met lots of member from forum. I think I am not spending enough time on forum now a days time to get back here full time. [blink]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Mortgage Consultant

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey PG,

if u believe your not on this more than Full-Time, what do you consider that to be?[confused2]

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.