All Topics / Help Needed! / central vic property advisors??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

Hi Guys & Gurus

I have paid off my first house in Bendigo and am now sub-dividing my block to put a new house on it. I would like to suss out my options for rolling ownership of both houses into a trust.
    Are there any switched on accountants or solicitor around my town? A good PM in this area would be bonus too!! Thanks in advance Steve

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi Steve,
    Congrats on paying off your home in bendigo. I live in Bendigo and have had my properties managed by DCK with who I have had no problems with. They are the largest property managers. Martin

Martin

Profile photo of steve3556steve3556
    @steve3556

Thanks Martin

I will wander in and have a talk to DCK myself.

You don’t have an accountant/solicitor to reccomend?

Steve

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi Steve,
    No not really, the accountant I used to use has left town so I’m trying out a new one hope it works out. Where are you from? I havent ever sub divided before we’ve kept to the basics but it is something I would like to get into at some stage. Where abouts are you sub-dividing? As for a solicitor when investing or selling in town I would recommend consultant paralegals but for anything difficult sorry cant help you.
    Martin

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.