All Topics / General Property / any suggestions…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TassTass
    Participant
    @tass

Hi ,could anyone recommend something better to me than renting my ppor and buying a new ppor without deposit in a different state .My present ppor should be +g when i rent it ,havent done all the #’s yet…

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Tass,

First piece of advice…..

DO THE #’s FIRST!!!! Either on your own, with a lending institute, mortgage broker; whatever….

BEFORE you do anything, think about the $$$ [book] Once you know how much you have and have not got to play with, you can then look at some options!!!

Good luck, and keep the questions rolling, there are many here who will gladly be of assistance.

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of TassTass
    Participant
    @tass

Hi Jo,
    just did the 11 sec sol…as because i want be leasing my ppor through a real estate i reckon I will break even or be +g. My concern is still taking on another mortgage and borrowing 100% ,not sure that is my best option , any more suggestions

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Giday Tass,
    if you rent interstate then you have no Loans to worry about. Your PPOR (current) will then not be encumbered with a mortgage for a new house and you get to keep it. Once you’ve settled in your new job (you haven’t specified if with the same company or new company) you can then revisit the idea of purchasing a new PPOR or other IP’s.
    Sorry but from what you’ve given us, short of some one giving you a house or letting you live in theirs free, there aren’t too many alternatives. Unless, of corse, you don’t go!

Cheers

C@34

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.