All Topics / Creative Investing / Wrappers – ARE YOUR PROPERTIES MOVING??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Hey guys

For those wrappers that buy their houses and then advertise to sell, are you finding properties harder to move lately? I usually have my properties sell either before settlement or within a week after settlement with the phone running off the hook. However, the phone calls have really dried up and I have one property on the market for a month now.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thank you, in advance

Oscar [confused2]

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Yes the market is slowing down and so are wraps to a degree. But in reality it is all about your makreting effort.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Marketing certainly is part of the deal, but I have also found the call rate lower, even from marketing strategies that previously worked much better.
    Not sure where you’re based Oscar, but in Melbourne (now that the boom is over and we’re back to a “normal” market) winter is traditionally a very slow time for real estate. I guess nobody wants to shift in the rain!!
    Then add in all the negative press about buying property, speculation that rates will rise again soon, etc etc – I think there’s generally a feeling that now is not the time to buy property.
    So the general market is slow, and it’s hardly surprising if the wrap market has slowed too.
    Having said that, there may be less enquiries, but the ones I’m getting are better “quality”, so in the end I’m not sure that it’s all bad.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I was discussing wraps yesterday and the consensus is that ppl don’t prefer wraps – they’re better off renting for two years or so, then purchasing new.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Geo, ofcourse people don’t prefer wraps !
    However there are people out there that don’t have any other option and when you get one that’s motivated and can see the big picture then the fun begins. Also if the Government was giving me $12,000 for free to buy a house, i would try my darndest to get my hands on it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.