All Topics / Heads Up! / Lewis O’Brien – Wraps

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Well,

I went to his wrap seminar last night in Melbourne. And as he is a solicitor, he spoke about the legal issues involved with wrapping. Although he hasn’t done any wraps nor intends to and only has one investment under his belt, I believe he was fully aware of wraps and the legals that pertain to them. He seems very honest, genuine and does many contracts for Wrappers.

I liked it overall.

Kind Regards,
    George
    P.S: For all you wrappers out there, an IT programmer who was ex-president of the Victorian Vendor’s Finance Association of Victoria, Michael Gruber, has created a CD to help in the loans that you set up for Wrapees. You can check out his product at http://www.loanalert.com.au

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Agree Geo, I thought he came across very sincere, and willing to help. I like the idea that it might be a six monthly thing that he puts on.

Sorry i didn’t get to catch up with you.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Wallflower,

knowing my luck, I probably did bump into you…hehehehe

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi Guys!

It is a shame our name tags did not have our PI aliases on them as well… I would have come over for a chat if I had known you were there too…

Next time!

Cheers,
    Greg

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Grreg,

I think I bumped into you but you wouldn’t have known me as I didn’t wear my Name tag…[fear]

So what were your thoughts on that night?

@wallflower

Geo, if you had a collision with me you’d know about it….

Greg, maybe not knowing the PI’ers was a good thing. Everyone was very friendly, just one big wrapping family.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by WallFlower:

Geo, if you had a collision with me you’d know about it….

Rosie…it would have been a honour…[biggrin]

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

After just one seminar, I’m sure Lewis will be flattered to discover he has been elevated to the rank of GURU and made it to GURU WATCH!

[biggrin]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by manofaction:

After just one seminar, I’m sure Lewis will be flattered to discover he has been elevated to the rank of GURU and made it to GURU WATCH![biggrin]

…I think we should now get a discount on his services for promoting him to such a level…

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi geo!

Yeah I forgot I had that name tag on until I arrived home! I thought it was a great night – got some valuable information and had a good chat too. Would have liked to have caught up.

I think Lewis does a great job. I have dealt with other solicitors and he is head and shoulders above the rest, in regards, to knowledge, attitude, and service.

Cheers,
    Greg

@wallflower

I wonder if i ask him really nicely, he’ll send me my next contract as a word document ? Hmmmm ?!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.