All Topics / General Property / Kiwi Property Insight

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of xxxxxx
    @xxx

Hi, i just found this resource available from Steve and was wondering if anyone has bought it and what did they think?

It costs $30 and is a CD containing an hour of Steve talking to another guy (legal expert, Mike Ward).

Cheers [biggrin]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi XXX,
    I purchased it and I thought for a savvy investor who definetely wants to extend their property port folio and look for greater gains then it would be a good buy. It was good to compare the differences on how property runs over in NZ compared to OZ. However, unless you intend to purchase in NZ and wanted to use this as a starting point, then I can’t say I would whole heartedly say go out and buy it for the sake of it. Still, it does have some interesting points. Probably chatting with Mini Moghul, Westan, etc could also be a good place to start.
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Hi XXX

I think it has a lot to offer, particularly if you’re thinking of NZ for investing. Cheap knowledge at that price.

Profile photo of B SMITHB SMITH
    Participant
    @b-smith

Hi xxx
    I have bought the CD and I thought it was very good.Having already bought property in NZ I know this CD would be of a benefit to those who are considering purchasing in NZ.

SMITHY

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by Gatsby:

…Probably chatting with Mini Moghul, Westan, etc could also be a good place to start.

What an excellent idea[buz2] – Steve should do an audio with these guys cause they’ve been there, done that![grad]

I reckon we should start a new thread on this.

Once again – Great Idea Gatsby![biggrin]
    regards,
    George.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.