All Topics / Help Needed! / Which Software is best?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of AntJulAntJul
    Participant
    @antjul

Hello All,

Since I am new to the game and would like the aid of proprty analysis software to help me decide on which property to buy, could I please have someone advise me out of all the programs out there to purchase – which is the best one to buy?

Most are very expensive which I don’t mind, but for that amount of money I don’t want to hunt around to find the best one.

Best regards,
    Ant.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Antjul..

Somersoft have one for analysis.. however!

*Click* on the link below my post and check out Jaffasofts calculator’s [thumbsup2]

REDWIN

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of edgeedge
    @edge

try margaret lomas ,book on positive cash flow property,it has free soft ware[biggrin]

Profile photo of AntJulAntJul
    Participant
    @antjul

Wow – thanks for thr responses.

I like the programs. I was also wondering if anyone has the analysis software from richmastery.com or the REAP software from RichDads website.

Which one is better? Or are there any others worth considering of that caliber?

Kind Regards,
    Ant.

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i have the richmastery software, and dont bother. its out of whack. although i understand they do have upgrade for the software i wouldnt bother.
    cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Try Ez-rent (www.ez-rent.com). Its free so thats a big plus :-)

The only thing is I haven’t yet updated it to reflect the new income tax rates for FY04/05 because I’m in between houses right now :-)

But I will get there… promise :-)

cheers

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Profile photo of AntJulAntJul
    Participant
    @antjul

Thanx Guys and Gals,

Makes me wonder what software Steve McKnight uses himself or suggests using?

Regards,
    Anton.

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

I use jaffasoft. Very Professional.

(fantastic for on the run too).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

before hand i usta, use software, these days now, just a caculator and to be really honest, you know those costas you get from the bar, i can honestly write my whole caculation or strategy on the back of one of them, the reason being is, you dont need all this stuff, its great for working out the minor details but, if your spending too much time on caculations, your going to take to long in looking at many deals and culling and sourcing good deals to further look at.

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Participant
    @redwing

Hi SiS

I still use jaffa’s software to check out the finer details, and when out and about i’m lucky- i have a PDA and can use the notesand calculator function, i love going to the shops with my wife..nearly everyshop hasone or two REA, plus a bookstore- keeps me occupied.

PS- Ezyrent..i sent e-mail to peach home loans for your software but ‘no reply’ still?I’ll try your link, also check out http://www.excelaustralia.com.au/

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Participant
    @redwing

Hey Ez..

went to your site,then downloads.. it directed me to Peach page that i’ve already filled out?

REDWING

Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Hey Redwing..

That part (the peach page) I don’t control, but you should have got an email from them with the link to the download. PM me or mail me and I’ll send u the link..

cheers

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni
    Originally posted by Lucifer_au:

I use jaffasoft. Very Professional.

(fantastic for on the run too).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Hi Lucifer_au
    Is there a web page link to this software??
    Thanks

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

Hi Kaloni

The website for the jaffasoft calculator is http://www.jaffasoft.com Under heading property and click on analysis calculator.[cap]

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.