Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

Hi guys, just finished uploading my webpage, have a look and give me some feed back if you like.

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsldofx

and if anybody needs a webpage.. etc. [thumbsup2]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

looks like Swish or Flash – very nice.

I like the work you’ve done – really good. Keep the work going and I hope you get good business.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

Thanks geo, yeah a bit of flash there mate ;)

Yeah it will be good to get a bit of business on the side whilist still studying, for another 4yrs lol.

cheers, jarred

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

what’s your ongoing maintenance fee or to keep adding info to the site? Email me if you can – some more info on exactly what you provide and what’s involved or what I need to do from my end.

I have done web design in the past, some Flash and HTML so if theres anything I can do to take some work off your shoulders, let me know. Thanks mate

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

Hey geo, i’m not to sure, since i’ve only just sort of started the business, and the pages i’ve done in the past have been just that, with no needed up keep or maintance. do you have any suggestions ?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Not sure – as you said, there are so many companies out there that all price differently. If I come up with anything, I’ll get back to you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.