All Topics / Value Adding / Expression of Interest in Forming Syndicate

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of wezwazwezwaz
    Participant
    @wezwaz

I am looking for an expression of interest from anyone interested in forming a syndicate to participate in larger property development deals. I don’t want to be the developer (at least not at this stage), but work with an existing developer, one who I have in mind.

Why do I wish to form a syndicate? Because I can’t qualify to do developments with them on my own. I need a minimum of $500,000. On that basis, I am interested in people with a minimum of $100,000 to contribute.

At this stage I would just like people to express their interest to see if there is a chance of getting it off the ground. Preferably you would be in the Brisbane/Toowoomba general area so we could meet to discuss.

If you are genuinely interested and qualify, then reply to this post giving me a bit of an insight into what your interest is. I would then give you some further details of what I’ve got in mind by phone or email.

Wez.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.