All Topics / Value Adding / Company or Trusts?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AlanRoAlanRo
    Participant
    @alanro

I am looking to buy a franchise with 2 other people. I am unsure which structure would be more appropriate. Can anyone give any advice on the difference between setting up a company or a trust?

Is there a good accountant in Adelaide that anyone can recommend?

Any help will be appreciated!

Alan

Alan

Profile photo of MJTMJT
    @mjt

Hi AlanRo, Companies are definately more expensive to set up.

You should talk to your accountant about the best structure for your business and anything else that fits into your plan.

Getting it right now could save you a lot of time, money and stress in the long run.

Matt

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Usually a Company Trust includinga partnership sould be the best option – but confirm this with your solicitor and accountant.

secondly, do a search on ‘Franchise’ on this site as it has been discussed a few months ago.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

You may also find that the franchise may decide for you how it will be set up. Some of them have their own structures that you have to follow.

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

All of your details are made public when using a company. Trusts are very private.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.