All Topics / General Property / Immigrants- Regional Aus/Low pop growth metro area

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Just another link that I thought may be of interest to a few here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/skilled/regional.htm

Jo

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Jo

i think you may have misunderstoood the purpose of these documents. they list regional areas and low population areas of the metro areas. It doesn’t list low growth regional areas as i think you were thinking.

to prove my point some of these postcodes are of the fastest growing areas in Victoria are in that list eg
    Echuca 3564
    Mildura 3500
    Bellerine Peninsular -Ocean Grove 3226,
    leopold 3224
    regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by westan:

they list regional areas and low population areas of the metro areas.
    I have edited my thread heading accordingly, but as you are aware, the length of same is limited and in trying to fit in as much as possible, it may have given the wrong impression!!!

It doesn’t list low growth regional areas as i think you were thinking.
    I didn’t think that it did or didn’t.

Thanks Westan, but I didn’t misunderstand the figures; I know what they were referring to, and my only reason for posting the link was strictly as a FYI source for people’s interest. I am fully aware of growth of the areas you mentioned….no need to convince me; I’m in agreeance with you!!!

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Jo

then since you are aware, i’ll explain it to others- those figures are useful only for immigrants trying to get extra points for working in regional areas.
    I’m not sure how it would be of any help to us here? perhaps you could explain it to me.

thanks westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

I understand your point Westan, and yes it has no “concrete” bearing, however, immigrants (or otherwise) working/studying in these areas can help boost the area’s economy, even if it is only a miniscule amount (ie. increase rental demand).

I didn’t think it would cause such confusion; as I assumed most people actually read the contents of links provided, and in doing so, they would make some sort of (albeit small) connection.[blink]

Cheers,

Jo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.