All Topics / Creative Investing / Indigenous Stock Exchange

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kangaroovakangaroova
    @kangaroova

Hi,

I’ve just joined the site after reading Steve’s book. I was particularly interested in wraps as a way of ensuring more Indigenous people can own their own homes. The Indigenous Stock Exchange is a place where we have begun to match investors with investment opportunities in relation to indigenous businesses, lands and enterprises. Have a look at http://www.isx.org.au I’d be interested in your comments.

PCB
    Voluntary Secretary
    ISX

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

hi kangaroova, i dont want to seem rude or crude, or anything like that, but i dont get it.. Is this just for indigenous people [confused2]and why do you say a way of ensuring more indigenous people can own their own homes, sure that is a great thing, but shouldn’t it be a way for ensuring more people, everybody and anybody can own their own home. I suppose what i dont get is the segregating, i’m just totally [confused2].
    please dont flame, i just dont get it.

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Hi PCB,
    Agree that vendor financing is a method which will allow more poeple both aboriginal and non aboriginal to own their own home.

I have to ask, how does this relate to the ISX that you are promoting ?
    It seems that they are two seperate topics.

Email or PM me if you like, as I am in regional WA and am interested in what you are promoting..
    Cheers
    KP

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

What are you advertising? Do you want properties for these people?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.