All Topics / Heads Up! / Unemployment rate data?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Hi,
    I’ve had a bit of a look around and was wandering if anyone new of a good website that offers the current uneemployment rate date?

Specifically want to be able to type in the name of the town and then get a current unemployment rate for that town.

I though Centerlink.gov.au, but couldn’t find anything there! And any other sites I’ve found are based on the last censis 2001.

Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator Online

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Jaffa,

Go to google.com.au and type in “unemployment blahtown”. It should come up with a number of links to what you’re looking for.

Remember, google.com is a search engine, not an information portal. Anything you want about anything in the world, you should be able to find in google.

kay henry

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Jaffa,

I had a great link for this (im sure ive still got it) that not only showed unemployment status but many other facts about a town – its on my laptop at home so drop me a PM or email me and I’ll reply to you with it.

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.