All Topics / Value Adding / Shocking Block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi All
    have a duplex block, the backyard is a mountain. We will keep existing property. Build new property at back of home.

I understand we need professionals to view site.

However, has anyone here developed block that could involve major site costs?

Also, we have right of way (back lane) and can also come in from the front….

In the first instance I understand a surveyor is required…. however, as it is not standard flat block, just wandering has anyone had the same…. can anyone shed light on this… thanks and appreciated…

Profile photo of Michael RMichael R
    @michael-r

“what is the general consensus about blocks that are hills at the back, what do you do.”

– what do you want to do – your objective?

— Michael

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

A surveyor Marisa is your first call. He will advise on the best way to access your block. I can recommend one if needed.

If I knew then what I know now……….you know how it goes

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

im sure you’ll have to go through council for that – for all you know, you might own some land that belongs as Heritage

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.