All Topics / Finance / Banks and Wraps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

Hi all,

I origially put this post in the creative section, but i think it belongs here…

Does anyone know a few banks that are familiar, and more to the point comfortable with wraps? What I would ideally like to do is use the entire income as servicability for my next one.

Another question is, if the banks are familiar and comfortable, can I use the entire wrap income for the same deal? (did this make sense?)

Dan.

Looking for positively geared property? Check out http://www.positivelygeared.com.au

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I think Mortgage House said they were cool with Wraps but this might have changed.

Steve’s “need finance?” section says they can help with Wraps doesn’t it? Contact them.

Cheers

Stu

Profile photo of FablanFablan
    @fablan

Try my brokers Too Easy Loans on 03 9769 7229, they do fully disclosed wrap finance (in writing on the application to the bank!) I used to do a bit with Rob at Mortgage House but since the mortgage insurers pulled the pin I believe he had to stop doing wraps. My new guys get me a great variable rate of 6.32% and no bank application or valuation fees, they do have a consulting fee for themselves, but for what I save it’s cheap!
    Hope this helps,
    Blanyi

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

A friend of mine used the NAB, ANZ and Suncorp Metway, whether he told them it was for wrapping is another thing altogether though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.