All Topics / Creative Investing / Has anybody ever heard of Catherwood Investment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of UGUG
    @ug

Hi everybody, i’m just recently joining in and would like your opinion on this issue

Recently i came accross an advertisement in the paper about +ve cash flow properties. When i ring the number provided, the guy basically send information about property in NZ and the prices and the rent that they getting, i’m just wondering whether anybody everheard of the company?

the guy who’s running the company, is John Donjerkovic. According to his email he basically was involved with MAP with steve mcknight.

It sounds like a good deal but is it really true?
    Anybody has experience with them before? any warning?[blink]

Thanks
    [cap]

Yugi Tjoe

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I can’t find anything on Catherwood investment on google.com.au Check out the coy on the asic website, UG, to see if it’s registered.

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

The name John Donjerkovic sounds familiar.
    Maybe he is/was a participant of Steve’s MAP?
    Not sure, but I’ve heard it somewhere…[confused2]

Celivia

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

This was what was written about John some time ago on the forum:

“Mr McKnight called for candidates via his website http://www.propertyinvesting.com and hopefuls then had to fill out a detailed application, a task Adelaide’s John Donjerkovic took very seriously.

“Mr Donjerkovic has already put Mr McKnight’s advice into practice and the results speak for themselves.

“I’ve done two deals this year …in one deal in seven weeks I’ve earned $50,000 and in another deal in three weeks I earned $60,000,” he said.

“He started the program saddled with $300,000 in debt but with Mr McKnight’s help he’s planning to be ahead by this time next year.”

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3418&ARCHIVE=

As with everything, UG, it’s a matter of caveat emptor. It doesn’t matter who’s been associated with whom, I reckon- it’s a matter of how people operate in their own right.

kay henry

Profile photo of pacrimpacrim
    @pacrim

I believe there is a srong possibility that the person involved here is a Chris Catherwood of a business in which he and Matt Mercer are apparently partners (or members/executive officers) which they call “The Modern Millionaire”. You may email them as Either [email protected] or matt@theetc.
    The company is Brisbane based, and I don’t think you will have any difficulty in finding a telephone listing for them. I have a very limited understanding of their business but gather that they make their money in servicing their client base rather than from the properties themselves. So make you own enquiries to satisfy yourself.

Profile photo of annemlanneml
    Participant
    @anneml

Hi UG,

John Donjerkovic of Catherwood is one of Steve’s MAPers and is South Australian based. He spoke at Steve’s most recent workshop in Melbourne re the NZ properties.

Anne

Profile photo of WRxb0yWRxb0y
    @wrxb0y

no sorry

Remeber the name, you WILL see and hear it for years to come !

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Oh yeah!! They are the real thing all right and totally legit and their achievements make me look like a.. ahem…Minimogul. hehe.

Read the book and there’s a whole chapter on John and Rhonda. They actually did ahhhhmmmm without spoiling the surprise MIND BOGGLING things in their Map year like you would not believe. I hung out with JD after one of Steve’s launches and he is a really cool interesting motivating kind person. He looks a little bit like Dicko!!!
    But he is heaps more mellow.!!

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.