All Topics / General Property / A Sneak Peak…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

The front cover of the book has just been completed and I’m delighted to share it with members [biggrin]

Here it is:

book-cover-new.jpg

What do you think???

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

What is the picture? What about mentioning something about income – like on a modest income.

If your a couple and have a combined income of $200k and own half your PPOR you could probably buy $1m of property easily.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Looks good, Steve :o) I like colours.

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I think it will stand out well on the shelves with those eye-catching colours.
    I assume the same colours continue on the spine?

[book]

Any date and time set for the book launch yet, so I can keep that time free?

Celivia

Profile photo of Ali GAli G
    Participant
    @ali_g

I like the colours too. :)

Ali G

Profile photo of bjb007bjb007
    Participant
    @bjb007

What an awesome title – certainly an attention grabber! I’m sold! Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy and my first $1,000,000 portfolio[biggrin]

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Looks fine to me. Love the background photo and the feeling that the ‘truth is out there’

How much will it retail at?

Purse

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Dear Yack, Do you describe a couple being on a combined income of $200000 modest? I dont know many couples that have kids or no kids that have that sought of income.

Martin

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Awesome looking book cover but I’ve got to agree with Yack here a bit.I think something needed to be said about what incomes they had to build the portfolios.

I guess it totally depends on what market you are targeting.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of MJTMJT
    @mjt

good work Steve – I like it. Let us know when it launches.
    Maybe you could autograph one for me??[biggrin]

Not sure I agree that income should be mentioned.

Surely the “average person” would think $1000000 in IP’s in a year was pretty good and interesting enough to want to read?

There are too many 0’s after the 1 for me to go past it.

[cigar]

Matt

Profile photo of MJTMJT
    @mjt

Something about “don’t judge a book by its cover” might be appropriate

[grad]

Matt

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Only that you could easily buy 2 IP’s in Sydney and have well over $1,000,000 in property in two deals.

It must be very hard to come up with a title that grabs attention of potentials and also explains what the book is about. I’m sure it will work though!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

@kay-henry

I think the term “property proteges” implies that it was not rene rivkin or harry triguboff who made the bucks.

kay henry

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Kay,

You are right.
    The “property proteges” were ORDINARY (some very ordinary) people! [blush2]

Steve,

I love the look of the cover, and can’t wait to find out how to hear how people can build up a portfolio of $1mil in a year…[biggrin]

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I don’t know, I don’t like it.

But don’t think I’m just being negative here, I really liked the cover of 0-130 properties it was brilliant.

I’m with Yack on this one, what the people started with will be wether or not it’s inpirational for me.

And i know if people know this and it is a common income or even lower, then it will make more people pick it up off the shelves.

Blue and Green should never be seen :).

@kay-henry

Jaffa,

I dunno if the book would need to say “How to make a Million on $45k or less.” I think that’s limiting. I dunno what the MAP participants earn, but the average income in Australia is about 45k. I still think if someone can make a million (I have to say net) on an oncome of 80k, they’re still doing ok. For me, I think it’s embarrassing to know the incomes or finances of people. I certainly wouldn’t be asking it.

Blue and green is the new black :)

kay henry

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido

Steve,

Guess its fitting that you have the honor of my 100th post on this forum !! … [biggrin]

+ve : I love the wording of the cover. It makes a bold statement, high impact and makes you wanna pick it up.

-ve : Hate the photo ! It makes the cover look really cheesy. The first book on the other hand was much more classier. Thousand apologies if you are offended, but just my humble opinion.

Suggestion: This is a thought for a back cover. I have looked at many get-rich-quick books with similiar titles and they generally lead you down a path where you own $1m worth of property but have $1m (or more) worth of debt.
    Maybe you can put something in the back (or squeeze in the front) differenting your concepts from the others.

Hope you find my comments useful … [cap]

Profile photo of thepubthepub
    @thepub

yeah allright, I hit the wrong button.

Steve,

I have been watching this site quietly for a while now, but there is something about this deal that i do not get.
    If it so easy to make so much money, why do you bother trying to do it with books and seminars?

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Just letting you know that the book went to print today and will be available from bookstores in the last week in September.

All in all I think it’s come together well, but I’ll leave final judgement up to you.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of BlitzemBlitzem
    Participant
    @blitzem

I reckon the TITLE does the trick for most.

Who really cares about the colours, bring on the content.

I think more than incomes, it’s the ratio of income to expenditure that interests me as this affects the borrowing capacity of the investor and also determines how quickly they can save another deposit for the next one.

Can’t wait to read it.

Go you good thing

Chad

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.