All Topics / Heads Up! / Danny and Paul Hanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of freedom3freedom3
    @freedom3

Hi all,I would appreciate any comments if any one been to Hanna property seminars.

Regards Freedom

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

Hi freedom3!

I went to a seminar by them in Nov 2002. They have stopped doing seminars now but I think you can purchase a seminar they recorded on DVD – but hurry because there are only 47 still available…. (brrrrr I hate marketing lies!) Anyway their seminar was great and they are very knowledgable. They walk the talk – being active developers and property investors – and gave specific advice not just airy fairy concepts like some (american) presenters tend to do.

Some people say seminars are a waste of money but the funny thing is I look at this one as saving me a packet… I was young and brash and about to jump head first, guns blazing, into a booming property market with absolutely no clue about anything.

They pressed very hard on education and knowledge and like Steve McKnight they are very risk adverse. They fully analyse any deal before proceeding and go to great lengths to mitigate all identified risks before making a decision.

You could do a lot worse than learn from them they were very trong on ethics too and a lot of people have gone on to use the knowledge to make big bucks all around the country.

Do a search on this site and other forums to find out more and remember to take everyones advice for what it is worth – including mine [biggrin]

Cheers,
    Greg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.