Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Two women are new arrivals at the pearly gates and are comparing stories on how they died.
    1st woman: I froze to death.
    2nd woman: How horrible!
    1st woman: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
    2nd woman: I died of a massive hearth attack. I suspected my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
    1st woman: So happened?
    2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started runing all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died!
    1st woman: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer. We’d both still be alive.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

hehe redwing :) That reminds me a little of the anecdote that if Karen Carpenter had have eaten the ham sandwich Momma Cass ate, both would still be alive today. Mine’s a bit (a lot) tackier than yours, but so am I :o)

kay henry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.