All Topics / Help Needed! / Steve’s Master Class – how good?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Ali GAli G
    Participant
    @ali_g

Hi all,

I was just reading about Steve’s Master Class and thinking how much I would LOVE to go, but I am a student and this is a LOT of cash for me right at the moment. Could anyone who has been to one of these before give me some idea as to how useful they found it? I am planning to buy my first IP this year (I am a newbie [biggrin])

Thanks very much.

Ali G

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Ali,
    I went to my first seminar in March of this year. I only went to get my money back! I had the flu, couldn’t be bothered, etc. So anyway, I went along and it actually took me back from the brink of forgetting about property forever. When I got there I told myself that ‘you’ve paid the money and so if you don’t learn from this Adrian you will NEVER learn!’ So I stayed and my focus went from having the flu to realising that if I don’t do something about property (especially how to get over my problem that I find it boring) then I’ll never move forward. For me that seminar was worth every cent because I was in a really bad space at that time. Since then I’ve taken some baby steps (nothing great) made a ‘lot of great friends’ (that individual knows who he/she is!) and by taking part in this forum I’ve somehow managed to enjoy property a little more (‘enjoyment’ and ‘property’ don’t have to be mutually inexclusive). I’ve learned a lot from some great people on this forum and maybe one of my replies may have helped someone else? I think Ali if you have a strong sense of where you’re at and what you expect to get out of a seminar, you will be in a better position to know whether it’s worth attending one. For me it was worth every cent, but if I was attending from a different mind set then it’s possible that I may have come away disappointed?
    Kind Regards,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Ali GAli G
    Participant
    @ali_g

Thanks Gatsby. Some food for thought.

Any feedback from anyone else also? What is the most significant thing you get from these classes? Motivation, knowledge, guidance, number crunching skills…?? Sure, I understand that this will reflect your needs, but could anyone else please shed some light on their experiences?

Thanks again.

Ali G

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

which master class are you talking about?

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Nice to hear you have found what was holding you back. One for Steve.

Boring? How can proeprty be boring?
    Scary, difficult stressful may be but boring?
    I usualy have accelerated bodily functions around the time I settle a property…. I wonder if Steve has somthing for that [biggrin]

May God prosper you always.[biggrin]
    Marc

Participant
    @ali_g

I was talking about the Master Class that Steve has advertised in the online shop on this site. Perhaps I could extend my query to ask how beneficial any of you have found his other seminars to be?

Thanks again.

Ali G

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Marc,
    I’m not implying that property investing is boring. I’m say that ‘I struggle because I find it boring.’ I know lots of people live for it and can’t get enough of it. I wish I had that natural interest. I almost envy them. It’s just a hurdle I have to overcome. For example I’ve literally just finished doing my tax 20 minutes ago (it took me all weekend) and it felt like ‘studying accounting’ back in high school despite knowing that I’ll get a tax return from doing it. I choose property because it’s a way out of a job and possibly a way of helping others one day.
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of annavzannavz
    Participant
    @annavz

Hi Ali,

I attended my first ever property related forum at Steve and Dave’s July 25 Masterclass. (Yes, I am a total newbie. I hadn’t even finished reading Steve’s book yet.) The money was a huge amount for me and was it worth it? Yes, yes, yes. I had questions in my head that I didn’t even know how to ask and the information/discussion provided on the day cleared up so many things for me. I couldn’t put a price on how valuable the opportunity was to meet with other people heading in the same direction as me. Since then I have had the opportunity to meet with some of the people from the Masterclass and the information and knowledge that was shared was totally inspiring. I am itching to start buying properties and have already commenced “the hunt” seriously. So in answer to your question I would do whatever I could to raise the money to attend the seminar. If you are serious about investing in property it will be money well spent!!
    Cheers
    Annavz

Anna Von Zinner

Participant
    @ali_g

Thanks very much Annavz, that was a very motivating post! I already have that property itch but I guess I am just looking for a little more guidance before I make the big move. Sounds like the Masterclass could be the way to go.

Cheers,

Ali G

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.