Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

yeh sorry kay – have to disagree also. good wineries, a well known resteraunt, golf, bowls, new marina etc

mildura has the fastest grwoing poplulation in country victoria..

damn hot though!

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi all,

I disagree with Kay also. (sorry Kay)…

Retirees love Mildura. I have read it has more sunshine days per year than the sunshine coast of QLD.

Mildura has heaps of employment opportunities and farming is huge there. There is also lots of money coming into Mildura because of seasonal citrus, grape, ASPARAGUS etc workers that come to town each year. They all require places to stay!

I love Mildura.

Del

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

No problems, folks :o) I have no isse with anyone disagreeing with me- it happens often :o)

kay henry

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Oh come on kay

you can do better than that, how about something like
    No don’t buy there the river is dieing up and there will be a lack of water to sustain any population in the future. Or what about global warming will make the area a desert. Come on something for a bit of discussion.[biggrin]

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Alright westan- your offer is too tempting for me to refuse… :O) How about this one…

When I hear people talking about the cities of the world and saying, “Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney, New York, and Mildura…” then I’ll eat my words [strum] hehe

kay henry

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin] LOL!

Good one Kay!

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Yes Kay

good comeback there[B)][dazed][dead]

i give up you win.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.