All Topics / Creative Investing / An important event for those interested in wraps

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’ve just heard about an important meeting for those investors interested in wraps.

Lewis O’Brien – a lawyer and someone I regard as one of the country’s top experts on vendor finance, is running a low cost information night to discuss some of the specifics associated with the wrapping.

Here is the material that he has sent me:

I am convening my first Wrap Update Seminar!

The session is designed to keep you up to date with current developments in the world of wraps as well as provide an opportunity for some networking and an informal get together.

Topics that I will formally cover include:

– Preparing Uniform Consumer Credit Code (UCCC) Compliant Statements.

A number of clients have recently got into trouble as a result of their statements being incorrect and not complying with the Code. I intend to explain the requirements of the Code and work through some examples.

– The new $5,000.00 First Home Bonus.

What you need to know and how to apply.

– Fair Trading Act provisions.

A summary of recent legislative changes in relation to unfair contracts and what they mean for wraps.

There will also be time for questions on these and other topics.

Where and When:

The Seminar will commence at 7:00 pm on Thursday, 26 August, 2004 in the Edinburgh Room at the Elizabethan Lodge, 604-610 Middleborough Road, North Blackburn (Cnr Middleborough Road and Eastern Freeway). Coffee and Tea will be provided.

After the formal part of the evening concludes (at approximately 9.00 pm) we will adjourn downstairs to the bar.

Tickets are on sale now. Cost is $44.00 (inc GST) each.

Bookings are essential. Tickets can be booked by return email ([email protected]) or by calling the office (03 8801 0111).

I recommend attending. I’ll try to make it too so come and network.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I was about to email admin and ask if I could advertise this, but I guess I don’t need to now!
    I certainly plan to be there.
    This sort of information is crucial – and I agree that Lewis is one of the best there is on this subject.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg

I’ll be there and I do recomend that anyone else who can make it should do there best to get there as well…

I can not speak highly enough of Lewis and if my opinion is not worth anything than maybe Steve Mcknight reommendation is worth something – whoever he is… By the way can anybody tell me who the hell this Steve McKnight guy is anyway?![worried]

Cheers,
    Greg

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

Steve is a shadowy figure who lurks in the background of property investing forums (especially this one for some strange reason) and seminars.

He watches your every move and knows if you have been good or bad… so you’d betta watch out, you’d beeta not cry….

If you are really lucky, you might catch a glimpse of him at this event.

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Hi Greg,

Maybe I’m really naieve but are you serious about “who the hell is this Steve McNight guy?”?

He runs this site besides anything else.

Sorry if it was a joke I didn’t get – I’ve had a bit of a rough time this past week or so and don’t see the funny side of much lately.

Sounds like a really good seminar. North Blackburn is in Melbourne I assume… living in a rural area can be difficult at times. If I can call in a miracle I’ll be there!!!

Good luck to those of you who do get there. I guess I’ll just have to pick your brains via this forum ;-)

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Clearly it was a joke, Joyce.

Cheers

skippygirl :))

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Yeah, like I said…

I think I’ll just lurk in the background – for a while anyway. Too much on my mind at the moment…

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Anyone interested in meeting up after the event to down Tequila shots ???

Profile photo of PiperPiper
    @piper

Hi all
    i am currentlly overseas and nont expected back till end Aug. i would have loved to attend teh seminar and learn and network as well. Would there be any possibility of the information that is dispensed at teh seminar be availble later on in written form for those of us who were unlucky to attend/ TQ/Piper

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.