All Topics / General Property / QLD properties

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Ko_starrKo_starr
    @ko_starr

hey everybody

I been searching for a positive cash flow property in Queensland. I have looked at hundreds of properties on the net. Can anyone help me? what are some good rurals areas that have high rent return in QLD?

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Anything starting with “Mount” (I kid you not). Go through realestate.com.au and check out the places starting with Mount.

kay henry

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

They are hard to find. An area with growth prospects though is Toowoomba. Population growth rates are high and a great deal of infrastructure.

Profile photo of bigbenbigben
    Participant
    @bigben

Kay ,
    Your system doesn’t work i tried Mount brisbane and there was nothing so i decided to try Mount sydney and still no CF+ are you having the poor person on ….Maybe Mount Double Bay will have some CF+
    He HE [withstupid]

Sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can

@kay-henry

bigben, ya funny thing :) There are some cheap Mounts in Queensland- Mount Isa and Mount Garnet and Mount Mount. Well, I made that last one up.

Ko_Starr, check this one out:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&ag=&s=qld&c=57909092&tm=1092184104&id=101726298&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=rbs&cu=&fmt=&header=

It’s either a typo or a really good deal. Sippy Downs is a lovely place. I neither have property there, nor do I have any vested interest in putting thre link to that specific property. But it’s soooo beautiful there :)

kay henry

Profile photo of MarkyMarkMarkyMark
    @markymark

I think one “Mount” that you may want to avoid is “Mount Morgan” QLD

MarkyMark

I got this on that link KayHenry

This property is not available!

The details of this property are no longer available because the property has either been sold, leased, or removed for some other reason.

@kay-henry

OK Marky. I can still access it- weird, huh?

Re Mount Morgan, well… if one is looking for CF+ property, it’s in limited supply. I don;t find most of the places to be desirable that have CF+ properties, but some people are buying them up all over the place- wisely or unwisely. Horses for courses :)

kay henry

Profile photo of Old School SkataOld School Skata
    @old-school-skata

Kay Henry – “bigben, ya funny thing :) There are some cheap Mounts in Queensland- Mount Isa and Mount Garnet and Mount Mount. Well, I made that last one up.”

There used to be some cheap mounts in the Fortitude Valley but all have upped their prices recently ;-)

@kay-henry

Skata said:

“There used to be some cheap mounts in the Fortitude Valley but all have upped their prices recently ;-)

I presume the mounts you are referring to relate to my horses comment, Skata :o))

“Horses for courses :)

kay henry

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Kay,

Fortitude Valley is known for its ‘redlight’ district.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

@kay-henry

Yeah Derek, got Skata’s double entendre :o) I just thought I’d make it a triple entendre with the horse thing :)

kay henry

Profile photo of GizmoGizmo
    @gizmo

Hello! Our properties are in QLD but for the life of me I cannot remember where our new one is!!! You know QLD (funny names!) But we did build some in North Lakes. And it was the best place to buy at the time cause it has HUGE capital now!
    Thats if you can get in there now the place is booming!
    I’ll ask hubby what the name of the other area is.
    [biggrin]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.