All Topics / General Property / Is It Advertising?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

I know we are not allowed to advertise on this forum, but is looking for JV partners considered advertising?

Dan.

Looking for positively geared property? Check out http://www.positivelygeared.com.au

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

I don’t know Dan,

But I’m about to start looking for investors for a second oil company I’m setting up (first one was Merlin Petroleum – http://www.merlinpetroleum.com.au , now taking subscriptions for listing).

Sometimes defining what is an advertisement, what is an opportunity & what is someone talking about their experiences can be hard to judge.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of DanTheManDanTheMan
    @dantheman

I once heard a great saying… Ask forgiveness, not permission. ie. If you ask, someone might say no, if you do it, it’s too late it’s done [biggrin]

Well, I did ask, I’ll throw it out there and see what happens..

I am looking for *********** If you would like to know more, drop me an email on ************

Appologies if i have broken the rules. (yes, you have, no worries… richmond)

Dan.

Looking for positively geared property? Check out http://www.positivelygeared.com.au

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi dan

just had a look at your website,

you need to update a lot of your info, interest rates are now over 8% not

Similar to Australia’s. About 6.7%

from your site

But in some regional centres of NZ the ripple is just about to hit.

This is not true the market has already had great growth.

Because the Australian market is a few years ahead of the Kiwis we can use our hindsight of the Australian market to gain insight into the NZ market

i feel what you are saying is 12 months old. i’m of the opinion that the market here has already experienced a lot of growth and is settling down. i feel the NZ market is only 12 months behind OZ.

Taken from your site

“Provincial centres and rural areas outperformed the major centres.” Reuters News, 17. March 2004, ‘NZ property market picks up in February – REINZ’

This shows that most of the growth has already happened.
    You are right there are still great deals but don’t expect a lot of capital growth now.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Dan,

Yeah, it is advertising, and it’s not permitted in the forum. You can put the details of what you’re looking for, eg “Seeking JV blah…” in your signature, as westan has done, but not in the body of the message.

kay henry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.