All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing in NZ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of stewarjstewarj
    @stewarj

Hi all…

I am looking to invest in property in NZ, can anyone offer any advice on property brokers & finance brokers over there?

Cheers
    Jala

Profile photo of jusmcfjusmcf
    @jusmcf

Hi stewarj – i am currently using Alvin Johnson (not sure of his user name) and his brother Westan (westan). They have been great so far – highly recommendable. Good luck!

Profile photo of stewarjstewarj
    @stewarj

Thanks woofa… do you have any contact details for these guys???

Profile photo of Go Girl GoGo Girl Go
    @go-girl-go

Hi Stewarj,

Yes…Alvin & Westan are definitely the guys to talk to. I have just been in NZ and talked to them. Check out their profile… westan !!

Go Girl Go!

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi stewarj

For finance try the finance link on this site (the red finance one) it takes you through Edenlea Mortgages – Leonie Gardner – who will put you in contact with an excellent NZ broker for finance on the ground over there.

Alternatively, you can PM me for more specific info about individual bankers who can help out Aussies.

Property broking wise, there are a few of us helping people find property in NZ – Westan, Minimogul, Tasinvestor, amongst others can help you out – all are reputable IMHO.

Cheers
    CD

CastleDreamer
    “+CF properties in NZ available now”

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

yes i agree with dreamcastles comments, she is also a top spotter. (gee we are all very nice to each other [cap]).
    i encourage you to feel free to contact all the above mentioned spotters, i have met them all and they are excellent people as well as top stoppers.

regards
    Westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.