- dorkyboyMember@dorkyboyJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 16
If King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping pong and he died, what would they put on his coffin??[blink]aussierogueParticipant@aussierogueJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 983
too late – he is dead!bennidoParticipant@bennidoJoin Date: 2004Post Count: 195
I assume that the “they” are Greenpeace or some similiar environmental group.
And they put a sign saying “Save the Trees” on top.RugbyfanMember@rugbyfanJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 683
Nuh Kay has it correct.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”aussierogueParticipant@aussierogueJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 983
yep – i go with kaySilverMember@silverJoin Date: 2004Post Count: 16
Wouldn’t they put dirt on his coffin cause a coffin isn’t a coffin without a lid?!JetDollarsParticipant@jetdollarsJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 2,435
Kay is correct!
1. WHATS A RECTANGLE WITH WHEELS ?
2. How do you get rid of varnish ?
3. What has four eyes and a mouth ?
4. What can you make that can’t be seen ?
5. Have you heard about the joke about the wall ?
6. What is yellow and goes click click ?
7. What is a mermaid ?
8. What kind of cans are there in Mexico ?
9. Where does Tarzan buy his clothes ?
10. What lives in a pod and is a kung fu expert ?
11. What is big hairy and can fly ?
King Kongcorde !
Retire Young, Retire Rich . . . REALLY? . . . I didn’t know that!