All Topics / Value Adding / Glad you could be here!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

G’day Peter,

I am currently thinking about leaving my job (which im sick of) and doing your property development course, after which I wish to start and complete one development some where in Aussie. If I’m successfull I plan to keep developing for a career and to reach financial freedom. Im not sure if Property Developing is for me but the only way i’ll know is to try. I am a novice in the property game – 3 transactions, but I believe I have a passion for this stuff.
    It’s great to see you on this site (valuable source) and i’ll definitly be picking your brains for answers.
    Cheers
    Tycoon.[biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hello, Tycoon!
    I hope you’re glad that the rest of us is here, as well, hehe. [pleased]

You will find that these forum boards are rich in useful information from lots of people. [biggrin]

Celivia

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that tycoon should keep his day job until after he is very successful?

Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

Hi team,

Sorry, im glad you’re all here!. My place of residence is a 2 bdrm twnhse/unit close to all conveniences which I bought undervalued for $105k. It is apprx 25 years old and I owe $99k. Similar properties in the area are selling at $30,000 more than mine. If I do a little bit of work on my unit Im sure I can sell for a similar price/profit.
    With this profit I could travel?? or live off it (for 1 year at least) whilst doing a property development in a researched/due diligenced location.

What do ya think??
    Tycoon

Profile photo of PeterCombenPeterComben
    Participant
    @petercomben

Hi Tycoon,

I have a lot of enthusiasm for property development and want to see other people successful… however it is important to understand that there are lots of things to be learned before you will be developing full time! I guess I don’t want to dampen your spirit, but you need to keep moving forward and acquire more knowledge of the development process. So I expect to see you soon!!

Look forward to talking to you more in person at a workshop [smiling]

Peter.

Peter Comben
    http://www.smartpropertydevelopment.com.au

Profile photo of SlumLordSlumLord
    @slumlord

Tycoon,

1. Keep your job, you will need it to get loans.
    2. Do a duplex first. You can get normal residential finance, 3 unit site you will need commercial leanding.
    3. Just do it. The experience will be worth more than the profit.

Slum Lord

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.