All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / A minor tiny suggestion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Love the website, but I have only 2 problems with it.

First is my addiction to it, I no longer eat, sleep, work, or travel.

Secondly, is my middle finger finger scrolling problem. You see, there is a link up the top of the page, that says, for example, Home>>Forum Boards>>Forum/Website Technicalities>>. This allows me to go back to the last page. But, after scrolling down through much knowledge, in order to return, I must scroll all the way back up to the top again (tragic, I hear you say[wink])

If you were able to put another link at the bottom (Home>>Forum Boards>>Forum/Website Technicalities>>) I would then be able to click to return, and not suffer the extremely difficult problem of having to scroll up again!

Of course, this would save me time, and allow me to work on my first problem of forum addiction!

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Have you got a mouse with a scroll wheel that also acts as a button?

If you have you can set it up to make it easy to scroll long distances. All you do is press the middle button then move ths mouse up. Upon pressing, the pointer should turn into and up and down symbol.

I sympathise with your addiction too, it must be “going around.”

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.