All Topics / Forum Frolic / Friday Funny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

A mother took her daughter to the doctor and asked him to give her an examination to determine the cause of her daughter’s swollen abdomen. It only took the doctor about 2 seconds to say “Gimmee a break lady! Your daughter is pregnant.”
    The mother turned red with fury and she argued with the doctor that her daughter was a good girl and would never compromise her reputation by having sex with a boy.
    The doctor faced the window and silently watched the horizon. The mother became enraged and screamed, “Quit looking out the window! Aren’t you paying attention to me?”
    “Yes, of course I am paying attention ma’am. It’s just that the last time this happened, a star appeared in the east, and three wise men came. I was hoping they would show up again and help.”

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

LOL. I haven’t read joke for while. Eventhough it’s not friday, I still enjoyed it….LOL

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.