All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Accountants Vs Lawyers

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AphexAphex
    Participant
    @aphex

I know you can set up shelf companies over the net cheaper, but I would rather pay a bit extra to have either an accountant or a lawyer explain the process and structural pros and cons.

Who would best provide the service that I am looking for? An Accountant or a Lawyer?

Cheers

Profile photo of p0sitiveCasHfl0wp0sitiveCasHfl0w
    @p0sitivecashfl0w

Hi James,

Speak to a good accountant. They will organise your required structure for you from start to finish. They will liaise with the solicitors/lawyers needed.

Cheers,

J.

Is your money LAZY[?]

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

bear in mind that they are probably jsut going to ‘buy’ a company off the net for you and charge a fee. Maybe you could get hte advice and then set it up yourself.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

I’ve used incorporator several times (including this week as a matter of fact) and find it a very easy system & well explained.

There’s not much that an accountant can explain that you cannot learn online.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

I’d have to agree with Acey that Incorporator is quite easy to use and explains things as it goes – including assisting with your decision on structure. Give it a go, from memory you don’t pay until you finish so a dry run may help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.