All Topics / Help Needed! / first investment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of millsymillsy
    @millsy

hi all,
    i have just finished reading Steve’s book 0-130 properties in 3.5 years. Definately some fascinating information in it. Is it realistic though to secure a property for $48,000 in areas worthwhile investing in? Are there still chances to purchase property which earns positive cashflow in todays market?

I would appreciate some feedback on these issues,
    regards,
    richie

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Millsy, there are still chances to purchase +ve cashflow property but not quite with the same formula as the market has gone up and changed since the book was written.

You need to find your niche market, for some it’s country proerties, for others it’s renovations, others it’s student accomodation etc. There’s scope still for +ve cashflow but you need to consider your comfort level with the various ideas so you can work out what’s right for you.

Read through the forum, other people’s questions are very inspiring at times, you can learn heaps. I have!

Regards
    PK

Profile photo of hotshothotshot
    @hotshot

Good luck dude $48000 isn’t much this days but ya never now ya luck but it mite have to be rural tho bro!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.