All Topics / Heads Up! / Adelaide – Masters of Wealth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Masters of Wealth

At the Adelaide Convention Centre, on Saturday, August 7th

1 Day… 5 Speakers!

Dr John Tickell – health & wealth – what’s money without being healthy?
    Sandy Forster – from “Wildly Wealthy Women” – on Millionaire Mindset
    Daniel Kertcher – from “Platinum Pursuits” – on Options trading and passive income for life
    Craig Turnbull – from “Property Millionaire” – on Property Investment
    Justin Herald – creator of the “Attitude” brand – business & success
    Tickets are $99 each

For more information about this exciting event, head to http://www.mastersofwealth.com

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

That be this weekend :)

Hey Mel- ya been to any good seminars lately?

kay henry

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Kay

Nope. Got no money :(

I’m taking a look/listen at Hans Jakobi’s at the moment though – and i’ve had about 5 phone calls, and 4 letters from jamie McIntyre asking why I haven’t bought his home study kit yet! I think I’ll pass as i”ve got all the Peter Spann stuff which seems to be pretty much the same, and at least he calls writing covered calls just that – rather than ‘renting shares’!!

If I was in Adelaide I’d go to this one though – Dr Tickell has some excellent ideas on health. I saw him a couple of years ago, but lost the bit of paper with his name and book title on it. Now I know it again, so I can go looking[biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Thanks Mel :)

I checked out the Adelaide forum website. I guess some folks have decided to move the seminar focus from “rich and happy” (mind) to “rich and healthy” (body). I don’t much see the link between wealth and body, much. Actually, nor do I see much link in wealth and mind- hehe. I just see money as money :)

I reckon you’ll be kept busy with Hans’ stuff- his clearinghouse packs give megabooks. And yeah, I’ve been getting stuff from Jamie too (“I can’t believe you haven’t enrolled yet!!!!!!!!!” aka “what is wrong with you missing this fabulous opportunity”). I tend to think Jamie doesn’t take people off his mailing list *pokes him* because I asked to be taken off after their first follow-up call.

kay henry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.