All Topics / General Property / Leasing with the option to buy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ShaSha
    @sha

Hi Guy’s, I’m in Sydney, and thought since houses are so expensive here, I might lease a place with the option to buy. I would like to know your experiences, tips and pitfalls on this type of venture, as I have never done anything like this before. Also if anyone can help, by pointing me in the right direction of who I would contact to get started that would be fantastic.
    [smiling]

Profile photo of Chris100Chris100
    Participant
    @chris100

Certainly its a foot in the door- dont get caught out with issues in the contracts- every one loves each other before the money changes hands! Best you talk to the real estate agents in the area you wish to live, and see what “vendor” finance may be offered. What you propose is sometimes hard to find in a growing market however Sydney is off the boil at present so you may be able to generate some good deals.

Chris Durman
    Commercial Capital Finance Pty Ltd
    B 07 3853 5221
    F 07 3853 5256
    M 0427809858
    C/- Brisbane Technology Park, 1 Clunies Ross Court, Eight Mile Plains, Queensland 4113
    ACN 110 082 347
    CAUTION – This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please advise the sender by reply email. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Commercial Capital Group.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.