Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Have given all my info etc to my accountant, approximately how long will the process take?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Yorker,

A bit of a ‘how long is a piece of string’ question.

Ultimately it will depend upon your accountant’s workload, priority and whether or not your books are ‘tidy’ – but in answer to your question our return typically takes around two-three hours and is ready for submission (all going well) at the conclusion of the appointment.

With electronic lodgement and payment facility the refund is usually a couple of weeks (from memory)

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Just a quick note, it will take longer if you use a company/trust and/or use a shoie box to keep your reciepts in.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of PepperPepper
    @pepper

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had there tax done online with that etax thing?? I was thinking about it but not sure if its a good idea. What does everyone here think or should i stick to using a tax agent??

Pepper

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Have used e-tax for the past 2 years and love it. Very easy to use and it saves previous years info where necessary.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.