All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Looking for a good accountant and financial adviso

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of ayseayse
    Participant
    @ayse

Hi

I am currently looking for a good accountant and financial advisor. I live in the sydney area can anyone give me the details of anyone or can anyone suggest way of finding one. What to look for or ask?

I currently have investment properties in sydney and i am looking at maybe buying in NZ.

Thankyou

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

ayse,

A good way of finding one is to search this forum & look for who people have recommended in the past.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

Peter Lang at PLA Management in Edgecliff is pretty good. Maria there knows a fair bit about property. There more accountants than advisors.

We know quite a few accountants/planners nationally. What suburb are you located in?

Profile photo of ayseayse
    Participant
    @ayse

Which sections of this forum do you recommend I search in. As I am new to forums and this I really dont know where to look
    .[blink]
    I live in the liverpool area.

Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by ayse:

Which sections of this forum do you recommend I search in. As I am new to forums and this I really dont know where to look
    .[blink]
    I live in the liverpool area.

hmm

Ayse, you’re right – the search tool in this site is lousy. You can’t simply search the forum & the results are not well defined.

Try here: http://www.somersoft.com/forums/search.php?searchid=97526

A much better search tool :)

Or contact Nick at http://www.strategicwealthmanagement.com.au

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Acey, are you talking about the Search function on the left under Forum Boards (which I have always had great success with), or the one on the top right of each page – which IS lousy…

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido

I agree with Acey … I like the way that the search words are highlighted in red.

Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by melbear:

Acey, are you talking about the Search function on the left under Forum Boards (which I have always had great success with), or the one on the top right of each page – which IS lousy…

Thanks Melbear – I wasn’t using that one – thought it went to the same search as the top icon :)

Will give it a try in future.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.