All Topics / General Property / A Thankyou to all members

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MasterRELMasterREL
    @masterrel

I just want to say thanks to all the members on this forum.I think I have learnt more reading posts ,then from the hundreds of books I have read.
    Thank You All

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Master, I feel the same way :) I haven’t read hundreds of investing books, but I think the Forum is great, just like you do.

Keep posting so everyone can learn from you, too.

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Yes, I take this opportunity to show my gratitude as well.
    Not only are these boards a wealth of invaluable information, but the forumites can provide entertainment as well, at times! :)) [thumbsup2]

Celivia

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by MasterREL:

I just want to say thanks to all the members on this forum.I think I have learnt more reading posts ,then from the hundreds of books I have read.
    Thank You All

Hi MasterREL,

As long as you/we read everyone’s posts correctly and completely I am sure there is always a worthwhile message and/or lesson to be learnt.

Often by reading anothers thoughts posted publicly here it raises further questions, all of which is a good thing, and demonstrates that the information has indeed been absorbed.

I personally have found many times that posts are not read as they were intended, and this is mainly attributed to the deficiency of this form of communication vehicle, rather than the fault of the author or the reader.

I often speak my mind, and “tell it like it is” (or at least how I see it) and it may not always be received agreeably by the next person, perhaps even upsetting a few, but that’s fine, I’m not out to win friends, I give my opinion freely, and if that means that just ONE person has benefited from my imput, then it was worth the atangonism!!!

I would like to thank you too MasterREL, for I am here to share with others just like you, and in so doing, we are all teachers and students, giving and taking from each other. So let’s get on with the sharing, and hopefully have fun at the same time, hey???!!!![medieval]

Cheers,

Jo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.