All Topics / Creative Investing / Room for movment buying through wraps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of haz_obsthaz_obst
    @haz_obst

I am wondering how much properties are increased above market when they are remarketed in a wrap. What is the average payment range that the buyer is expected to pay when the buy a property this way? Do they have to pay any other costs when they buy the property?

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi

I am going to give you the slack answer just now, which is that I suggest you read through the archived forum for Wraps as you will get a lot of detailed information pertaining to the information that you are looking for.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of haz_obsthaz_obst
    @haz_obst

Im new to wraps any idea as to where to start looking?

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

haz_obst

Can very, but generally the following:

1. 10-20% margin on market price of the property
    2. 1-2% interest margin
    3. as for repayments, it varies from area to area. i.e. market price on properties. I’m completing one at the moment where the repayments are $225 per week and the market price of the property is $115k.

As Leigh suggested have a read through the past postings….there’s a wealth of knowledge to be obtained from it.

Cheers [cap]

Oscar

@haz_obst

Thanks Oscar
    How much did you put down when you bought the property and how much deposit are you expecting to receive?

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

HO rough guide,
    We put up 20% and recieve FHOG plus a couple of grand to make them show they are keen

@haz_obst

WallFlower
    What type of wrap turnover are you doing in one year? I take it you are in a state other than Queensland.

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Just starting out mate, started in May, up to our Fifth, which was our goal for this year.The big fish are probably doing 20-30 a year

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.