All Topics / Value Adding / project managers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of maniyakmaniyak
    @maniyak

Got trouble getting your devolopment projects started…. I have! If I was Vic based, there seems like there are couple of good companies to call, but I can’t find the same in Sydney.

Builders can do a project management job.. tried getting a builder’s attention lately ? [angry2].

Anyone know of project managment companies around Sydney for a 2 and 3 unit project ? I have 3 DA’s ready to go, but just can’t getting thing going.

Oh yes, good forum topic. If cash flow and capital gains are too slow an investment for you too, development can be the way to go.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Saw your post. I have been thinking of doing a small project – duplex or triplex to learn on.

What are you up too? Have you any experience on the central coast or the hunter valley?

Love a chat about developing sometime if you are able.

Regards,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of skyeboyskyeboy
    @skyeboy

I’m interested in developing on the Central Coast also. I was thinking of something a bit more adventurous than a duplex but having made some initial inquiries I think it may be wiser to start with something smaller and perhaps less of a financial gamble just to get the hang of it.

So, I’m happy to talk with other people contemplating developing or actaully developing on the Central Coast.

Skyeboy.

Profile photo of Luan CaoLuan Cao
    @luan-cao

Skyboy/Mortgage Hunter,

I have a sizable development in Port Macquarie. It is 300m ,200m and 800m from 3 respective beaches and has panoramic vies from the mountains to the lake to the ocean.

I will be seeking approval for 20 units.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind Regards

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Skyboy and mortgage hunter- we fellow gosfordites must get together sometime. I am thinking about getting some sort of group together where we can all live and learn from each others successes/failures.

Regarding the central coast- get in touch with a mob called Aconsult. They act as a help to developments in any/ all of the stages.

I havent personally used any of their many services, but had a consultation with a lady who was very cluey and ironed out many kinks in my thoughts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.