All Topics / Help Needed! / Help Cashflow needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of grega21360grega21360
    @grega21360

[confused2]
    Hi everyone.This is my first time on this forum so I apologize If I Don’t use it quite right but I’ll give it a go .
    I have been aware for some time that cashflow is king as I have been building a property portfolio for some time as buy and holds by buying well and renovating and renting .I have been keeping my equity in the properties for the future and not earning elsewhere while I do it so money has been really thin for years and the process slow.
    Trouble is the cashflow has dried up as I have a unit I haven’t been able to rent for a while and another I am trying to sell (this one was meant to put money in the bank but is proving hard to move). I am forced to look for a job at the moment[baaa]or very quickly come up with some creative cashflow ideas to survive as well as My wife and I both feel enough is enough and the future has arrived .We really need to get out and have some fun so I also am looking for how to really kick this along.
    Has anyone else been through this cycle and does anyone have any ideas. Thanks for your help.

Profile photo of hudson66hudson66
    @hudson66

Hey Grega,
    You will find more than enough help at this discussion board, but you need to be a bit more specific. Try with a little more detail… and you could try asking more specific questions.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Grega,

Go talk to Steve Navra (www.navrainvest.com.au). He has some creative (and legal) solutions for situations when you’re cashflow poor and equity rich.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.