All Topics / Help Needed! / Lawyer and BPI for West VIC …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido

Hi all,

Can someone please recommend a good lawyer & Building and Pest Inspector in the Stawell / Ararat area ?

Thanks !

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Bennido

hi i use Lynne Jenkinson from Stawell and District property transfers, Ph 03 5358 2477 whilst she is not a lawyer she does have one she calls on if needed. I find Lynne’s rates excellent as is her service. I’ve used her for over 15 purchases and about the same number of sales.

as far as a building inspector, hmmm you will have to use one of the Builders there, You could try Graeme Mackley at Pomonal (look up the phone book for his number). And the pest inspectors you will have to use the yellow pages also.

If you want to know more i lived in Stawell for 7 years (until Dec 2003) so i know whats happening, please ask if you have any questions.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido

I have a more general question. I have a solicitor who I am happy with and dealt with the property stuff for my home and IP as well. He’s based in the Melb CBD.

Would I be able to use him if I buy in a rural area ? Or would getting a local solicitor be best ?

If a local is better, what is the logic behind it ?

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Sure

i’d use the your Melbourne lawyer.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.