All Topics / General Property / Strata Storage Avantages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

STRATA STORAGE – i can get all the pro’s and sounds excellent to me/noob in investing and would be something seemingly low risk and cheap to add to my assest collum, whilist in pursuit for that property, but can someone tell me what i’m missing or just there thoughts on this investment, thankyou. Jarred.

Advantages – Buying Strata Storage Units as an alternative to residential real estate

Low Entry Price – from $10,000
    No need to find a tenant
    No tenant hassles
    Low maintenance
    Solid tenant (Strata Storage Melbourne)
    Better than residential property returns
    Bricks and mortar security compared to share market uncertainty
    Unique property with NO competition in the Melbourne CBD
    Prohibitive council zoning – will maintain its sole presence (existing use rights)
    Great returns – minimum of 8.35% (including depreciation allowance) or 7.05% net return before depreciation
    Better returns than bank interest rates
    6 x 6 year lease
    5% increase in rental every two years – fixed within the lease and renewable terms
    Pay substantially less in stamp duty due to low acquisition cost and favorable stamp duties act ruling (most clients will pay less than 2.5% instead of 6% overall)
    Return is paid monthly into your bank account
    All outgoings paid on your behalf by employed property management company, tenant (Strata Storage Melbourne) pays 8.5% gross rental p/a
    Strata Title – best form of title giving great freedom and control
    Anticipated high capital growth due to limited competition and high demand for self/document storage in Melbourne CBD
    Tax advantages of negative gearing
    Great depreciation allowances
    Choosing the size and cost of an investment to suit every budget
    GST free sales available to investors (going concern)

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

??

Does no replys mean its good, or a peice of land/concrete and a shed roof isn’t property and i shouldn’t have posted ?
    [cap]

Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

Jspri, check out this month’s API magazine – there was an article on investing in storage units, and it goes through the pros and cons…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.